Sara Duff Non Executive Director
Smart Business Buying, the cost reduction specialist company based in Bristol is pleased to announce the appointment of a non-executive Director Sara Duff who will lead the strategy for Sales and Marketing and Business Development for the company.
Sara has over 20 years experience in Business Development at a senior role within the telecommunications industry and currently is responsible for business development to the UK based MNCs for BT Conferencing.
There are two ways to cut your business energy costs.
Use less energy.
There are a number of well-known strategies for cutting your business energy consumption, It is surprising how many businesses do not implement these energy-saving strategies. With the push for carbon reduction it is in everyone interests to go green and this can have a positive effect on your bottom line. So here are a few of the essentials;
- Switch it off – if it’s not in use.
- Install automatic lighting controls, especially in rest rooms.
- Close doors and windows to save heating or cooling.
- Only use heating/air conditioning when people are in the rooms.
- Use energy-efficient bulbs and lighting. LED is best.
- Use automatic daylight sensors and dimmers where possible.
- Make the most of the natural daylight through windows and skylights – its free!
- Shut off PC’s at night – use automatic switches.
- Switch off equipment don’t leave it on standby.
- Insulate and draft proof and double glaze.
- Measure it! Get an electronic monitor fitted and review it regularly.
Pay less for the energy you do consume.
- Get the chaps in from Smart business buying and they will check to see if you are on the right tariff and get you the best deal for your situation. You should not allow your contract to roll over without getting a comparison quotation.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Just testing the blog is the right blog